I've searched high and low the last few months to find the best gift ideas I can, the shop is now bursting at the seams so I thought it was time to share a few ideas with you for those that haven't been in the shop recently.
This year is slightly different in that I've gone out of my way to find stocking fillers and secret Santa ideas I even managed to find some under £5 and loads under £10. So whatever your budget we are sure to have something to suit most crafters.
So first up stocking fillers and Secret Santa ideas.
1. Make your own felt decorations. A whole £2.60 there's loads of designs to choose from and they are suitable for older kids and adults alike. You can find them here on our website or in a huge basket at the front of the shop.
3. Hawthorn Handmade Mini Needle Felting Kits - just £10 each these mini kits would be a perfect stocking filler. You can view the range here.
4. Cross Stitch Kits - we have loads to choose from and the DMC Snowman Kits are just £5.99 and are the perfect size for slipping into a stocking.There's quite a few to choose from, find them here.
5. Thimble Desk Organiser or storage tin completely different but really practical and quirky. £10 each and they are retail packed as well.
7. For those that sew how about a bundle of fat quarters. They cost from £10 and will give hours of pleasure.
8. Stitch markers, you can never have enough. Plus the fact we have some very pretty ones in from Knitpro that are packed in little gold sparkly bags. Perfect for stocking fillers.
9. Shawl pins, we all love a good shawl pin. We have several to choose from in a range from Knitpro, you can find them here our right by the till in the shop. Best of all prices start at just £6.75
So looking for a wow present or just something a bit bigger I can help with those as well.
1. Hawthorn Handmade Needle Felting Kits - Perfect for complete beginners to this craft and are also suitable for older children. What's more they are made by an independent business and they contain British wool. Price £17.50 they tick a lot of boxes
2. The best knitting kits I've ever seen and are bound to go down well with the lucky recipient. Introducing Knit2Felt kits, a huge range of animals or Christmas themed kits to choose from. Price range £10 - £30.
3. Yarn Bowls - tactile and lovely to handle. Most knitters would love to own one. We have a range of wooden yarn bowls in stock, you can find them here or by the till in the shop.
4. Knitpro Chart Keeper - ideal for holding a pattern or chart whilst you are working. Would make an ideal gift.
5. Knitpro Ring Counters - the ultimate gadget both a row counter and jewellery in one.
6. Knitpro Magnetic Knitters Necklace - are proving to be hugely popular, a must have gadget for any knitter.
7. Cross Stitch Kits - we stock a huge range of designs and prices, you can find them all here.
8. Knitting needle sets - how about treating your loved one to a set of needles. They are guaranteed to give hours of pleasure. We have lots of different makes to choose from you can find them all here.
That's just some of the ideas we have in stock, in reality we have far too many to list them all here. How about having a browse of the gift section on the website or even better come in for a browse. If you need something gift wrapping just say.