Phased return of Craft Workshops to Wool n Stuff Wakefield
After much consideration and plenty of sleepless nights we have made the decision to restart workshops this autumn.
The majority of workshops that are going ahead are to replace the ones that we're postponed earlier in the year due to COVID-19.
Going forward new workshops will be announced a few weeks before they take place, we will no longer be releasing workshop dates months in advance. So keep your eyes peeled on the website and on Facebook for details.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions we are changing the way we run workshops, so if you are booked on one or are planning on booking one please read on to find out how we are going to keep you safe.
- We have drastically reduced the number of people that can attend a workshop so that we can adhere to 1 mtr + social distancing.
- You will be required to wear a face covering throughout the workshop
- On arrival you will be asked to provide your contact details for Track and Trace
- You must sanitize your hands on arrival.
- If you have been ill in the 14 days before the workshop or have been in contact with anyone that is ill you must ring and cancel your place on the workshop.
- Likewise if you or anyone in your bubble has been told to isolate in the 14 days before the workshop you must ring and cancel.
- We will no longer be providing refreshments, you are welcome to bring a drink with you as long as it has a lid on it.
- The majority of workshops will possible take place on the shop floor where the ventilation is better and there is more room. A couple of workshops will take place in the classroom where access to water is needed or it's a really small group.
In the event of Wakefield been placed back into lockdown we will again pause workshops until the restrictions are lifted.
I have spoken to many of you over the last few weeks to rearrange workshops and the majority of you were excited to come back. If we all follow the rules we can stay safe and continue to keep the shop COVID free.
If you have any specific questions relating to workshops please get in touch. There is still a few people I haven't been able to contact if you haven't heard from us in the last couple of weeks please do get in touch.