COVID Secure Craft Workshops
We will be offering a small number of workshops this summer either outside in a gazebo or in our new well ventilated workshop area.
Going forward new workshops will be announced a few weeks before they take place, we will no longer be releasing workshop dates months in advance. So keep your eyes peeled on the website and on Facebook for details.
Please note workshop will be run on a reduced capacity so we recommend booking early.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions we are changing the way we run workshops, so if you are booked on one or are planning on booking one please read on to find out how we are going to keep you safe.
- We have drastically reduced the number of people that can attend a workshop so that we can adhere to 1 mtr + social distancing.
- You will be required to wear a face covering throughout the workshop.
- On arrival you will be asked to provide your contact details for Track and Trace or login via the Covid-19 app.
- You must sanitize your hands on arrival.
- If you have been ill in the 14 days before the workshop or have been in contact with anyone that is ill you must ring and cancel your place on the workshop.
- Likewise if you or anyone in your bubble has been told to isolate in the 14 days before the workshop you must ring and cancel.
- We will no longer be providing refreshments, you are welcome to bring a drink with you as long as it has a lid on it.
- The majority of workshops will possible take place either outside in a gazebo or in our new well ventilated workshop area.
In the event of Wakefield been placed back into lockdown we will again pause workshops until the restrictions are lifted.
If you have any specific questions relating to workshops please get in touch.